- October 8, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Fix Outlook Error Codes
This is one of the common Outlook issue faced by Windows users mainly because users try to have to check on new emails by tapping the “Send/Receive” button. However, it is advised to Microsoft Outlook Not Implemented Error on Windows immediately by dialing at Outlook Customer Care Service Number. There are a variety of reasons behind this issue such as it occurs when users are working with the email and comes to changing situations. More causes are like defective add-ins, damaged Outlook profile, improper Outlook installation, un-integrated Anti-virus Software problems, and corrupted Outlook PST File. We have explained the top solutions to overcome the issue and they are discussed below.
Steps to Fix Microsoft Outlook not Implemented:
Step 1: Disable all Unwanted Add-ins of Outlook in its Safe Mode
- This can sometimes be the reason to execute the particular error by affecting the Outlook performance. So, one needs to disable it by opening the “Run dialog box”
- Type the “Outlook /safe” command and tap the “Enter” button. This will enable Outlook to launch in Safe Mode with all unwanted add-ins disabled.
- Navigate to the ‘Options” icon and click the “Add-ins” icon where you will further be asked to click the “Go” button.
As indicated by Outlook Tech Support professionals, just click the “send/receive” icon to check whether this answer works out or not?
Step 2: Recreation of the SRS File
- In this method, one should access the settings of “personal Send / Receive” button that are saved in SRS file. If the file is found to be damaged then, Outlook will display “not implemented” error. Well, in such cases, the SRS file setting has to be created again. Follow below steps to go ahead:
- Navigate to the SRS file location
- The next thing is to rename the “Outlook.srs” files with the srs extension
Restart the MS Outlook now while SRS file needs to be recreated on its own.
Step 3: Regenerate the Outlook Profile
- To do this, simply access the Control Panel and click the “Mail application”.
Now, tap the “Show Profiles” icon.
Choose to click the “Add’ button to easily create a new profile on the next screen.
- Set up the “Outlook account” either manually or automatically
Step 4: Reinstall MS Office
- Once in a lifetime, it is seen that MS Office installation can arise this particular error. So, re-installation of the MS Office is recommended here. What you need to do. Here we go:
- First, open the “Control Panel” and click to choose the “Uninstall Programs”.
Now, make a selection of the MS Office and tap on the “Change” icon.
Related Blog:- How To Fix Outlook Error Code 0x800CCC13?
Dial Outlook Support Number USA + 1-800-361-7250 (toll-free):-
We encourage users to connect to our technical experts for having immediate Outlook Customer Support Services while ensuring that they are future effective too. Customers are delivered the most appropriate solutions according to their solutions encountered in the application. Our unique way of delivering solutions has made us stand unique from other competitors. Feel free to connect us anytime and we promise to bring you promising solutions for issues at your desk.